Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Uniqueness in every place.

I promised I'm gonna update soon in Facebook and friends but I'm so sorry for updating so late!!!
Seriously, life now is not as busy as when classes are on yet boredom is killing!!!
Alright,since i promised to update about 'Malacca with Charmaine', so do finish this post if you were waiting for it because this post gonna be long and with quite a number of pichasssss. =p

Traveled to Malacca all alone from KL after bro's birthday celebration, not a very long journey thou.
Arrived there in approximately 2 hours plus.
Charmaine and I, we were so happy seeing each other! *hugss
That was the second time I been Malacca, the first time was when i was 10? lol.


She brought me to this Café called Nadeje Patisserie to eat the Mille Crepe Cake (layer cake) which she has been telling me how delicious is it ages ago!
And FINALLY!!!!


I seriously hope that my stomach was bigger, because its taste is amazing!
Seriously people, I could taste and feel the layer, layer by layer! =D
A slides of heaven,thumbs up for that! 
I love the place, small but comfortable.

 Babe (:

Had some movie and shopping sessions, met Soon and got our manicure!

Char's

My pink leopard! (focus only on the nails.lol)

loves her dimples.

Went to this very very simple and family-like restaurant, sorry for cannot remember the name of the restaurant.
I was really happy, because good food always make me happy! Very very nice steak there, seriously serious!
More pictures (:


char's

mine (another mistake picture,probably couldn't wait to eat!)


It was just a 2 days trip,so kinda rush.
I would love to visit again! Seriously,i love good food!!!
There are lotsa good food there that i still haven't try yet! =pp
Thanks to babe, driving me around with her pink car. Opps,it is dazzling red. LOL

And of course,thanks for the overnight at her house!
Nice house.


there is a piano behind me. =p

I finally updated! Phew~
There is more to update,definitely.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment