Sunday, October 24, 2010

Super late post!

I'm sorry! >.<
I was seriously trying to update but I ended up late again!
Lotsa things happened, happy, sad and frustrating, but life isn't permanent right?
I want to thank my housemates for helping me when i was in trouble and taking care of me when i was sick for the past 2 weeks! Seriously, i LOVE you guys!

Alright, so here it is the post about I went to Strawberry Moment in ipoh with Charmaine and Kiang (like ages ago,but nvm =p).
Boredom kills,especially when you are in kampar.
The weather is killing too! >.<


Saki: I feel like going to ipoh.
Kiang: I'm ok one ah.
Saki: I have lotsa time but i don't have money. *giggles*
Charmaine: *giggles*
Saki: *said to kiang* Lend me money ok?
Kiang: Okay....
Saki: Alright, 2.30 pm depart!
(This is to show the power of words!) xD

LOL. With kiang's 'Okay', no more hesitation! HAHA.
Love her sooooo much! *hugs


Strawberry!!!




Charmaine and I were actually planning to visit there last semester when it just opened. And now 

FINALLY! 




(:







That's all about it.
We were seriously too bored, terrible. LOL


Life is back to busy now, 2 performances are coming.
One on next Thursday, Halloween party.
Another one on 8th Nov, some PR campaign in campus (helping elaine). Sorry that i forgot the name.
Yet I haven't start any assignments and did not pay attention in classes! =/
I will update about both events no matter how busy am I.
Now gonna go for practice.

Stay tuned peeps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment