Thursday, October 14, 2010

October babies.

This post is gonna be short because I'm lazy.
YEAH,i always lazyyyyy. lol.

Alright, Char and I followed Elaine to attend the bloggers party for the celebration of jason chan's, Mike's and Jeremy choy's birthdays at Gaja Bistro & Cafe, Maarof Junction.
Thanks to Elaine for driving us there! ♥
Meeting new people is one of my favourites so i would like to attend more events if i'm able to. (:
Gonna share some pictures here,if ya want to see more, pls visit elaine's blog (click on the link above).
I'm sorry for being so lazy at the moment. hehe.




I'm so sorry for the blur pictures below,seriously! >.<


Elaine


Char


That's all for now, i'm gonna update again later (hopefully it can be done).

"Be you. Find you. Be happy with that."


No comments:

Post a Comment